Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
First Christian Church exists...
To bring Jesus to the people through discipleship, baptism, witness, worship, education, prayer, fellowship, compassion, and community service.
Our Core Values
What is most important to us
- Faith: centered in the story and presence of God in Jesus Christ
- Hope: forward-looking, fueled by spiritual life and prayer
- Love: compassion, active service for the common good
How we do ministry
- Worship: Weekly communion, fellowship, and prayer
- Education: Bible studies, Sunday School, small groups, etc.
- Outreach: Meeting physical and spiritual needs in our community, world
- Fellowship: Groups, special gatherings for men, women, youth, and children